House for Auction
Expansive with Dual Living Potential!
Property ID 1996443Nestled into the top of this elevated and tranquil cul-de-sac is this enchanting family home that will have high appeal to a variety of buyers seeking flexibility, quality, space and location.
Current vendors have committed elsewhere creating an exciting opportunity to secure this 12 year young property that is presented in superb condition and is ready for immediate occupation.
Boasting an incredible range of options to suit the modern household, it offers manicured gardens complimented by extensive outdoor areas for entertaining, multiple interior living rooms, three pristine bathrooms and five big bedrooms across its two levels.
Ground floor is dedicated to easy living and perfect for home entertainers. Extended families and guests can enjoy the use of the downstairs guest bedroom complete with robes and fan that has access to a full-service bathroom opposite.
Wander further to the hub of this home that comprises a light-filled living and dining room and gourmet kitchen. Stylish timber floors flow through the combined seating and eating areas which connect to the wrap-around style patio that easily caters for big or small groups.
Whip up a storm in this stellar kitchen fitted with quality gas stove and appliances; it offers abundant storage and volumes of bench space for meals and preparation.
A beautifully appointed upstairs lounge allows space for study and media viewing and neatly separates the master from the three junior bedrooms. The parental retreat is spacious and luxurious for the ultimate slumber with a private balcony, huge walk-in robe and high quality ensuite including personal tub and double vanity. Three other bedrooms are generous in size with a big modern bathroom for shared use.
Additional features include:
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Central Vacuum
- Quality carpets and curtains throughout
- Gated rear garden
- Four car lock-up accommodation
- Room to store boat or caravan
Situated in an established region of Runcorn where residents can take advantage of the handy position for easy city commutes via bus, train or car; can choose from a selection of top shopping facilities with vast dining and caf scene; reputable schools and recreational options like parks, gyms, pools and libraries.
For those with high standards this property is sure to impress. Call me now to arrange a personal viewing.
• Elevated position with views to Mt Coot-tha
• Fully landscaped garden including lush lawn areas
• Fruit trees including mango, macadamia, mulberry, pomegranate
• Chicken Coop
• Additional 6x7m double-garage/shed; heavy duty frame
• 3-Phase electricity to shed
• Home by Plantation Homes constructed 2006
• Certificate of Sustainability issued by Brisbane City Council
• NBN fibre-optic cable drawn through directly to office
• NBN with UPS/Battery Backup
• Cat6 Data Cabling throughout the house
• Foxtel Connection
• Solar Electricity 1.2 kilowatts
• Solar Hot Water
• Wireless Energy Monitor installed
• Gas Stove (electric oven)
• Kitchen exhaust ducted to outside
• Ceiling fans in every room
• Central Vacuum
• Daikin Ducted Aircon with 6 zones
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Ceiling insulation & ceiling sarking
• Termimesh termite protection
• Concrete piering of footings
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.