House for Sale
Secluded Family Sanctuary
Property ID 1982745Nestled into the top of this no-through road, where you're guaranteed peace and quiet and complete convenience, sits this sprawling lowset. Our vendors are swapping city life for the coast giving you an incredible opportunity to own this impeccably presented four bedroomed plus study home.
Thoughtfully designed to maximise its generous 642sqm block size, there's ample room for relaxed outdoor play and gardening enjoyment. Genuinely low maintenance with fenced grounds, it features mature hedging for privacy, with level lawns to the rear, and has a covered and paved patio for alfresco entertainment.
With an appealing internal layout, that is ideal for a growing family, this solid brick and tile home offers multiple living spaces for formal and casual use and has a unique children's wing comprising three bedrooms that ensures everyone gets space to retreat when needed.
The expansive floorplan includes:
- Stylish and spacious formal lounge and combined dining room fitted with luxury carpets, split system air conditioning and classy curtains with pelmets across the dual windows.
- Separate home office for family use.
- Large country-style kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, big pantry facility and smooth granite worktops. Equipped with gas cooktop and integrated appliances including dishwasher.
- Open-plan and fully tiled everyday living and casual meals room is centrally positioned for comfortable shared time, media viewing and access to the shady patio & garden.
- Massive master bedroom near entry provides the ultimate parental privacy! This huge air-conditioned space offers a luxury ensuite with corner spa bath and wide vanity, a big closet and separate walk in robe for clothes storage.
- Separate children's bedroom wing comprising three very large built-in rooms that are next to a modern, shared bathroom with independent toilet room and purpose-built laundry. Each has fitted carpets, security screens & curtains and two have desks/dressers included.
- Garden at back of the house
Holding a desirable position in the heart of this thriving pocket of Runcorn that's perfect for busy lifestyles. The home resides within the reputed Warrigal Road Primary catchment and is in walking distance to the local state high school. Catch a city bus in minutes' from your door, or walk to the extensive shopping amenity at Warrigal Square or drive up to Pinelands Plaza.
Astute buyers will revel in this chance to secure this high calibre home in a prime location. Come along to the next open home to see for yourself or call me today for more details.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.