House for Auction
Lavish Lowset with Captivating Charm
Property ID 1981730Situated in a convenient and peaceful cul-de-sac of this blossoming suburb is this exceptional lowset that's been lovingly lived in by its original owners for nigh on three decades. With children fully grown, it's time for them to move on, creating an exciting opportunity for an astute buyer to secure this top-quality home.
In outstanding condition, with many recent updates and modifications to key rooms, this home exudes a warmth and on-trend vibe that's reflective of its chic coastal theme.
Set back from the road on 652sqm with a modern stencilled drive leading up to the covered entrance, the property boasts easy to manage gardens sprinkled with landscaped features, gated side access and two car garage facility.
The striking interiors combine classic finishes such as exposed brick and elegant arches with new-look timber flooring, pale tiles and quality carpets. Highlighted with feature walls in some rooms, the neutral palette is easy on the eye and will suit everyone's taste in dcor. Growing families can choose from multiple living spaces to relax or entertain, inside or out. The home comprises:
- Spacious, air-conditioned formal lounge and dining room with dual windows overlooking the front garden and built-in bar.
- Centrally placed kitchen with crisp white glossy cabinetry providing ample storage, sleek benches for preparing meals and a small breakfast bar section for casual eating, quality integrated appliances including a dishwasher.
- Large, fully tiled family living and everyday meals area with pendant light, split system air-con making this an ideal space for kid's downtime and media viewing together.
- Protected and stencilled concrete wrap-around style patio with two distinct sections for entertaining, lounging and dining.
- Low maintenance lawns with shimmering pool that's perfect for lazy summer days at home with the children and friends.
- Four beautifully presented bedrooms, each with built-in robes. The master is air conditioned with walk thru-robe, neatly appointed ensuite and sliding doors opening to the patio.
- Modern main bathroom with separate vanity area servicing the independent wet area and toilet room.
- Other features include security screens & quality blinds/curtains, ceiling fans, internal laundry, water tank, garden shed & more.
- solar panels, ceiling insulation, security screens, water tank with pump, garden shed with light and power, and more.
Ideally placed for those with busy lifestyles, this charming home is close to local and city bus stops, motorway entry, good schools, parks, extensive shopping facilities and a variety of public amenities found in this neighbourhood.
Come along to our next open home to jump onto this genuine value opportunity or call me today for a private viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.